Toso (Prosecco Veneto)
£7.23 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Prosecco Toso Millesimato 2014 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Toso
Prosecco Toso Millesimato 2014 (Glera)
TASTING NOTES OF Prosecco Toso Millesimato 2014:
- View: Straw yellow bright, durable, fine and long perlage.
- Nose: fruity notes of apple, pear and white peach.
- Mouth: well structured, dry, balanced, with good freshness due to its acidity characteristic flavor.
APPELLATION: Wines without Appellation (Italy)
WINE PAIRING: light, fish and vegetable starters. Excellent as an aperitif.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11%
Buy Toso Wine:
Highlighted review about Prosecco Toso Millesimato 2014
More reviews about Prosecco Toso Millesimato 2014
Posted on 09/12/15 at 19.40
- View: Bright straw yellow and durable, fine and long perlage.
- Nose: fragrant scent of fruity notes of apple, pear and white peach.
- Mouth: well...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Prosecco Toso Millesimato 2017