This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
You will like to know that…
The unusual name is the family surname, Follador, and generations of the family have been dedicated to winemaking of these traditional Proseccos with Glera grapes, light, fruity and harmonious to be enjoyed with a good aperitif.
Description of Follador Prosecco
Follador Prosecco (Glera)
- View: Pale yellow straw with greenish reflections.
- Nose: Rich and full bouquet with flowery nuances of almond and ripe fruits.
- Mouth: Supple and velvety, harmonious and savoury.
APPELLATION: Prosecco Di Conegliano-Valdobbiadene
VINEYARD: Follador (Veneto Region, Province of Treviso)
- Soil: Clayey, calcareous.
- Vineyard Exposure: South.
- Vineyard Height: 180 m above sea level.
- Training System: Double overturned.
- Production u/ha: 18000 kg.
- Vintage: September.
GRAPES: Glera 100%.
PREPARATION: After the cryomaceration that lasts 12-18 hours, the wine becomes bubbly in according to the Charmat method with secondary fermentation in autoclave for about 30 days at a temperature of 16-18 °C.
PAIRING (Recommended food): Ideal for aperitifs, starters and dry pastry.
Serve at: 8°C.
- Alcohol Content: 11,5°
- Residual Sugars: 18 g/l
- Total Acidity: 6 g/l
FORMAT: 750 ml
How to serve
From the foothills of the Venetian Alps, Santo Stefano di Valdobbiadene, located 5 km from Col San Martino, stands on a sea of lush vineyards, realm par excellence of the Prosecco.More about the Winery