Les Terrasses 2016
Álvaro Palacios (Priorat)
£29.32 + £17.89 Shipping (4 - 7 days)
£175.91 + £17.89 Shipping (4 - 7 days)
£476.38 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
Shipping: Xtrawine UK (Italy)
£ You will receive 0.45 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Les Terrasses
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Cariñena, Syrah, Garnacha negra|
If you liked Les Terrasses 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Álvaro Palacios
Les Terrasses 2016 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Cariñena, Syrah and Garnacha negra)
TASTING NOTES OF Les Terrasses 2016:
- View: intense and dark cherry, violet edges.
- Nose: Fresh balsamic, many memories of Mediterranean forest, tasty toasted, expressive ripe fruit, spicy notes (vanilla, cloves, snuff).
- Boca: broad, enveloping, tasty and expressive. Balsamic and excellent acidity provide a grateful freshness that balances power and warmth of roasted and fleshy fruit. silky and well integrated tannins. Long and very persistent finish
VINES: Álvaro Palacios
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Carignan, Grenache, Syrah.
WINE PAIRING: Roasted red meat, feathered game, civet, roast suckling pig, roast lamb, stews, Iberian ham, bluefish, aged cheeses and cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Alvaro Palacios Priorat reaches in 1989, the town of Gratallops, along with Rene Barbier, Carles Pastrana and José Luis Pérez, with the intention to transmit to their wines ( Bodegas Alvaro Palacios ) the character of this land. They believed in the Priorat, full of sharp essences of...
Buy Álvaro Palacios Wine:
Highlighted review about Les Terrasses 2016
Posted on 11/07/19 at 12.19
Álvaro Palacios Les Terrasses Vieilles Vignes Priorat 2016
More reviews about Les Terrasses 2016
Posted on 16/02/19 at 04.50
Posted on 04/10/18 at 04.13
- ALCOHOL: 14º
- Operating temperature: 16º to 18ºC
- PAIRING: intense dishes such as stews, red meats and roasts.
Posted on 06/06/18 at 17.30
Alvaro Palacios Les Terrasses Priorat Old Vines 2016
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Les Terrasses 2013
Reviews about Les Terrasses 2011
Reviews about Les Terrasses 2009