Description of Pascal Jolivet Pouilly Fume 2018
Pascal Jolivet Pouilly Fume 2018 (Sauvignon Blanc)
- View: bright golden yellow.
- Nose: full of character with juicy fruit and minerality remarkable bouquet.
- Mouth: concentrated and powerful palate with fruity and mineral terroir.
APPELLATION: Pouilly Fumé.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc.
PAIRING: seafood, shellfish, fish and goat cheese.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Reviews of Pascal Jolivet Pouilly Fume 2018
- Rich, elegant and full of finesse.
- To pair with seafood, crustacean, fish and goats' cheese will match wonderfully with this classic sauvignon wine.
stands out for its strong colour. A white with aromas of white flowers. This white had a fun acidity on the palate.
Just like Uvinum recommends - it's great with seafood.