You will like to know that…
Do you already know the AOC Pouilly-Fumé wine area? Pouilly-Fumé is a famous French region of origin for white wine and is part of the Loire wine-producing region.
A delicious representative of this area is the Pascal Jolivet Pouilly Fumé 2018, which will immediately convince wine lovers with its fruity and fresh taste. The combination of clayey limestone and rocky terroirs provides complexity and elegance and this French white wine is a good example of a great Sauvignon Blanc from one of the most interesting appellations of the Loire Valley.
Do you already know which friends will invite you to taste this Pascal Jolivet Pouilly Fumé 2018 at their homes ;)
Description of Pascal Jolivet Pouilly Fumé 2018
Pascal Jolivet Pouilly Fumé 2018 (Sauvignon Blanc)
- View: Bright golden yellow.
- Nose: Full and characterful, with juicy notes of fruit (peach, pear, orange) and a marked minerality.
- Mouth: Soft, fresh, powerful and concentrated, with beautiful fruity notes and a pleasant sapidity; good structure.
VINEYARD: Pascal Jolivet
GRAPES: 100% Sauvignon Blanc.
PREPARATION: Carefully selected grapes; each parcel is vinified separately in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature; fermentation with 100% indigenous yeasts; maturation in contact with fine lees.
PAIRING: Appetizers, pies and eggs, soft cheeses, white meats, stewed fish, pasta with vegetable sauce.
How to serve
Reviews of Pascal Jolivet Pouilly Fumé 2018
- Rich, elegant and full of finesse.
- To pair with seafood, crustacean, fish and goats' cheese will match wonderfully with this classic sauvignon wine.
stands out for its strong colour. A white with aromas of white flowers. This white had a fun acidity on the palate.
Just like Uvinum recommends - it's great with seafood.