In the results of your search of portuguese on Drinks&Co you might find, for example Graham's Fine Tawny saving money in order to buy it immediately, without complications. Don't think no more and bring a Wine Port with you right now for only £18.38.
- View: Oporto Graham's The Tawny has a dark amber
- Nose: nose out their full flavour of raisins and nuts
- Mouth: delicate, balanced and complex mouth.
TEMPERATURE: 12 º C
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 19%
PAIRING: with candied fruits and nuts, salmon, cheese, pate, fruit and...”
“Color Ruby dark and alive. The wine is full-bodied, with seductive red fruit aromas. The palate discloses fresh and youthful, flavored with raspberry and cherry, combined with a long and intense end.”
- View: Quinta Romaneira Porto Fine Tawny is red ruby
- Nose: nose is more complex in the Ruby, teaching joventud with raspberry character.
- Mouth: The palate is medium sweet with a well balanced and rich fruit.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 to 18 ° C.
PAIRING: all kinds of...”