“TASTING NOTES OF Warre's Vintage 2003:
- View: cherry red.
- Nose: aromas of plum jam and notes of mint, leather and chocolate.
- Mouth: firm but not overpowering tannins, dark chocolate, candy, brambles, very persistent taste.
GRAPES: Tinta Barroca, Tinta Cao, Tinta Roriz, Touriga Francesa and Touriga Nacional.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Warre's Vintage 70cl 2000:
- View: deep purple red.
- Nose: aromas of ripe raspberry liqueur and black currant.
- Mouth: dense precious sweet fruit flavors, chocolate, ripe berries, spices, subtle anise and candy, great texture, very long.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Francesa, Tinta Roriz and others.
PAIRING: cheese (cream cheese, blue cheese and aged cheese), many desserts.
“TASTING NOTES OF Warre's Vintage 1997:
- View: wonderful purple.
- Nose: a classic nose, full of class and complexity, layers of concentrated flavors of ripe red fruits and underlying rock.
- Mouth: rich floral flavors, with an enormous structure and an impressive finish.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Francesa and Sousao.
PAIRING: cream, blue and cured cheeses, many desserts.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Warre's Vintage 70cl 1994:
- View: opaque purple.
- Nose: fabulous and complex character, very sweet layers of fruit, chocolate and cherry aromas of concentration.
- Mouth: like the nose, full bodied, velvety tannins. Long finish with a lot of grip, beautiful wine.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Francesa, Tinta Roriz and Tinta Barroca.
PAIRING: Blue and creamy cheeses.”
“It had a very deep colour. Oily wine with red fruit flavours.
We didn't pair it well, but the wine was good.
A wine to drink with your family.
I tasted it as I had received it as a present.
Warre's Vintage, a wine with body and soul.
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.