Product not available in United States
£25.42 + £3.60 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.38 points for each unit bought
If you liked Warre's Otima 20 Anos 50cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Warre's
Warre's Otima 20 Anos 50cl (Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca and Touriga Nacional)
TASTING NOTES OF Warre's Otima 20 Anos 50cl:
- View: translucent coppery hue.
- Nose: attractive aromas of nuts.
- Mouth: rich and delicate, without being too sweet, good tannins and acidity, perfect balance and persistence.
VINEYARD: Symington Family Estates
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Roriz and Tinto Cao.
PAIRING: with traditional sweets.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20%
Two Englishmen, William Burgoyne and John Jackson opened offices in northern Portugal as Burgoyne & Jackson - initially a general trading company, exporting wines, olive oil and fruit, as well as importing dried cod and English woollen goods. In 1703 the Matthew conferred additional rights to...
Buy Warre's Wine:
Highlighted review about Warre's Otima 20 Anos 50cl
Posted on 27/06/17 at 14.40
More reviews about Warre's Otima 20 Anos 50cl
Posted on 18/12/15 at 20.13
Warres Otima 20 Years 50cl
Posted on 29/06/17 at 12.44
- View: translucent copper.
- Nose: beautiful soft and nutty flavors.
- Mouth: rich and delicate, but never cloying, tannins and acidity, balance and...
Posted on 02/08/16 at 09.56
A wine to be paired with starters.
I shared a few glasses of Warre's Otima 20 Anos with someone I always drink wine with.
I bought a bottle of Symington Family...
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- The Otima 20 Years Oldis rich and delicate without being...
Posted on 23/06/14 at 12.11