Vieira de Sousa Tawny
Vieira de Sousa (Port)
Product not available in United Kingdom
+ £3.48 Shipping (6 - 11 days)
Save £1.30! (-13%)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.13 points for each unit bought
If you liked Vieira de Sousa Tawny, you may also enjoy...
Description · Vieira de Sousa
Vieira de Sousa Tawny (Tinta Amarela, Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca and Tinta Roriz)
TASTING NOTES OF Vieira de Sousa Tawny:
- View: dark and opaque purple.
- Nose: notes of fresh fruits and plums.
- Mouth: fresh and elegant.
VINEYARD: Vieira de Sousa
GRAPES: Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Amarela, Tinta Barroca and Tinta Cao.
WINE PAIRING: as an aperitif, with nuts, cheeses and desserts.
TEMPERATURE: 15-18 °C.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 19.5%
Vieira de Sousa
OUR VINEYARDS OUR VINEYARDS ARE SITUATED IN DIFFERENT QUINTAS ALONG THE DOURO RIVER. THE VINEYARDS HAVE DIFFERENT ALTITUDES AND EXPOSURES WHICH ALLOWS US TO HAVE DIFFERENT AND ALSO GREAT QUALITY WINES. THIS QUALITY IS WHAT WE ARE FOCUSED IN MAINTAINING, BEING AUTHENTIC TO OUR FAMILY TRADITION AND...
Buy Vieira de Sousa Wine:
Highlighted review about Vieira de Sousa Tawny
Posted on 05/09/19 at 05.18
Vieira de Sousa Tawny
More reviews about Vieira de Sousa Tawny
Posted on 21/11/17 at 11.00
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- This tawny port is elaborated with different lots with an age between 5 and 10 years spent in oak casks. it conciliates the age with sweet freshness, demonstrating great elegance
- Hand picked harvest; fermentation in lagares with foot treading
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
This port combines the old with a freshness and elegance. Notes of dried fruits and plums.
- Winemaker: Luisa Borges
- Winemaking: The tawny port Vieira de Sousa is prepared by different batches aged 5-10 years aged in wooden barrels.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Amarela, Tinta Barroca, Tinto Cão.
- Food Pairing: Served slightly chilled, it's perfect on its own, or combined with Portuguese egg tart, nut pies and rich desserts.
- Store and Serve Advices: Store horizontally at a ± 15º C, constant temperature. Best served at 15 - 18ºC.