Vieira de Sousa Lbv 2012
Vieira de Sousa (Port)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£19.14 + £6.00 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Shipping: Ovinho (Germany)
£ You will receive 0.29 points for each unit bought
Only 9 units left!
Technical sheet · Vieira de Sousa Lbv
If you liked Vieira de Sousa Lbv 2012, you may also enjoy...
Description · Vieira de Sousa
Vieira de Sousa Lbv 2012 (Tinta Amarela, Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca and Tinta Roriz)
TASTING NOTES Vieira de Sousa Lbv 2012 :
- View: Deep ruby red.
- Nose: concentrated red and black fruit, hints of black pepper and chocolate aroma.
- Boca: high concentration and volume with a firm structure.
GRAPES: Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Amarela, Tinta Barroca, Tinto Cão.
WINE PAIRING soft cheeses, aged cheeses, foie gras, liver pastes and dried fruit.
TEMPERATURE: 15-18 °C
Vieira de Sousa
OUR VINEYARDS OUR VINEYARDS ARE SITUATED IN DIFFERENT QUINTAS ALONG THE DOURO RIVER. THE VINEYARDS HAVE DIFFERENT ALTITUDES AND EXPOSURES WHICH ALLOWS US TO HAVE DIFFERENT AND ALSO GREAT QUALITY WINES. THIS QUALITY IS WHAT WE ARE FOCUSED IN MAINTAINING, BEING AUTHENTIC TO OUR FAMILY TRADITION AND...
Buy Vieira de Sousa Wine:
More reviews about Vieira de Sousa Lbv 2012
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- This LBV has a deep black colour, with a concentrated aroma of red and black fruit. Notes of pepper in the palate
- Hand picked harvest; fermentation in lagares with foot treading
- In old oak vats
Posted on 06/06/17 at 12.07
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Vieira de Sousa Lbv 2013
Reviews about Vieira de Sousa Lbv 2011
Reviews about Vieira de Sousa Lbv 2008
This LBV has a deep ruby colour, with a concentrated aroma of red and black fruits. Notes of pepper and dark chocolate. On the palate it shows great concentration and volume with a firm structure.
- Winemaker: Luisa Borges
- Winemaking: The grapes to produce this great LBV were handpicked and chosen, then fermented with foot treading in lagares. After fortification with grape brandy, the wine aged in inox tanks. In 2011 we bottled this fantastic wine.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Amarela, Tinta Barroca, Tinto Cão.
- Food Pairing: This is an excellent wine to serve with soft cheeses, cured cheeses, fois gras, liver pastes and dried fruits.
- Store and Serve Advices: Store horizontally at a ± 15º C, constant temperature. Best served at 15 - 18ºC.