Vieira de Sousa Branco
Vieira de Sousa (Port)
£8.78 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Vieira de Sousa Branco right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Vieira de Sousa
Vieira de Sousa Branco (Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Verdelho and Gouveio)
TASTING NOTES OF Vieira de Sousa Branco:
- View: Straw.
- Nose: aromas of citrus and orange.
- Mouth: fresh, fruity, light and appetizing.
VINEYARD: Vieira de Sousa
GRAPES: Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Verdelho, Gouveio.
WINE PAIRING: as an aperitif or with desserts.
TEMPERATURE: 10 °C as an aperitif, after meals to 14-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20%
Vieira de Sousa
OUR VINEYARDS OUR VINEYARDS ARE SITUATED IN DIFFERENT QUINTAS ALONG THE DOURO RIVER. THE VINEYARDS HAVE DIFFERENT ALTITUDES AND EXPOSURES WHICH ALLOWS US TO HAVE DIFFERENT AND ALSO GREAT QUALITY WINES. THIS QUALITY IS WHAT WE ARE FOCUSED IN MAINTAINING, BEING AUTHENTIC TO OUR FAMILY TRADITION AND...
Buy Vieira de Sousa Wine:
More reviews about Vieira de Sousa Branco
Posted on 21/11/17 at 11.00
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Sweet and fresh on the palate, interacting perfectly with the spirit which in turn gives a superb structure to the wine. Complexity originated from oxidative handling and a good extract from prolonged skin maceration.
- Winemaker: Luisa Borges
- Winemaking: Long skin maceration, with foot treading in lagares, to give structure to the wine. Following fortification with grape brandy, the wine ages for many years in casks and in old oak vats.
- Grape Varieties: Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Verdelho, Gouveio.
- Food Pairing: To be served chilled as an aperetif or as an accompaniment to desserts.
- Store and Serve Advices: To serve chilled (10ºC) as an aperitif, and at 14-18ºC as a after dinner Port.