Ramos Pinto (Port)
Product not available in United States
£10.30 + £3.60 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.15 points for each unit bought
White Port wines are a benchmark of quality thanks to the work of companies such as Bodegas Ramos Pinto, one of the most experienced in the region.
Ramos Pinto Lágrima Branco is a coupage of Codega, Malvasía Fina and Rabigato varieties, blended by the renowned winemaker Joao Nicolau de Almeida. It is a sweet and generous wine with markedly fruity flavors and aromas full of freshness.
The Ramos Pinto Lágrima Branco bears the name of Lágrima or 'tear' because the must used to make it comes from the brief passage of the grapes through the press and, generally, machinery or mechanical elements are not used in the process.
Technical sheet · Ramos Pinto Lágrima Branco
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto and Douro,Portugal)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Códega, Malvasía, Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Port|
|Pairing:||StartersDessertsFishSeafoodPâté or foie grasFoie|
If you liked Ramos Pinto Lágrima Branco, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ramos Pinto
Ramos Pinto Lágrima Branco (Códega, Malvasía, Malvasia Fina, Rabigato and Port)
- View: either white porto beautiful golden amber with some reflection and a high density and tear.
- Nose: Aromas of prevailing are very ripe grapes, citrus and caramel with hints of fine touch and some vanilla.
- Mouth: very sweet, dense and pleasant amistelada with almost caramelized sugar notes. Alcohol adds warmth and acidity balances the whole.
WINEMAKING: Porto to start after pressing and fermentation heads off and keeping most of their residual sugars like. Provienme of musts tear, and hence its name.
Founded by Adriano Ramos Pinto in 1880, Casa Ramos Pinto rapidly became noted, at the time, for its innovative and enterprising strategy. Associated with quality bottled wines, it began operating on the Brazilian market in the early 20th century and quickly became responsible for half of the wine...
Buy Ramos Pinto Wine:
Highlighted review about Ramos Pinto Lágrima Branco
Posted on 17/10/18 at 11.10
More reviews about Ramos Pinto Lágrima Branco
Posted on 17/01/17 at 10.15
- View: dominant gold.
- Nose: floral aromas chamomile, orange blossom with hints of honey.
- Mouth: a light, creamy, with ripe fruit flavors...
Posted on 13/01/16 at 14.41
- View: gold.
- Nose: aromas of fresh fruit, chamomile and orange blossom.
- Mouth: light palate, creamy, ripe fruit flavors.
Posted on 01/04/13 at 05.15
Posted on 04/03/16 at 05.06
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- Within its characteristic fruit and sweetness, floral aromas of camomile and orange blossom stand...