Ramos Pinto (Port)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Ramos Pinto Adriano Reserva Tawny, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ramos Pinto
Ramos Pinto Adriano Reserva Tawny (Tinta Roriz)
- View: Ramos Pinto Adriano Reserva Tawny has a red color with notes of Tawnies semi-evolved with orange meniscus, the result of aging.
- Nose: It has a high density, with notes of fruit (cherry and blackberry). The oak aging causes the appearance of aromas of dried fruits (plums and walnuts) and ethereal and soothing aromas.
- Mouth: The attack on the fresh fruit is intense and gradual. Perfect balance between freshness and aging. Spicy notes come from maturity. The palate is long, smooth and soft.
Grapes: Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca
WINERY: Ramos Pinto
Founded by Adriano Ramos Pinto in 1880, Casa Ramos Pinto rapidly became noted, at the time, for its innovative and enterprising strategy. Associated with quality bottled wines, it began operating on the Brazilian market in the early 20th century and quickly became responsible for half of the wine...
Buy Ramos Pinto Wine:
Highlighted review about Ramos Pinto Adriano Reserva Tawny
Posted on 09/11/18 at 04.15
More reviews about Ramos Pinto Adriano Reserva Tawny
Posted on 17/10/18 at 11.10
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- Allergens: contains sulfites
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- It has a very dense presentation with...
Posted on 20/12/13 at 10.06