Quinta do Noval Vintage 2000
Quinta do Noval (Port)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£147.47 FREE SHIPPING! (6 days)
Shipping: Garrafeira Nacional (Portugal)
£ You will receive 2.26 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Quinta do Noval Vintage
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Vintage:||2000 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto and Douro,Portugal)|
|Winery:||Quinta do Noval|
|Grapes:||Touriga Francesa, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz|
If you liked Quinta do Noval Vintage 2000, you may also enjoy...
Description · Quinta do Noval
Quinta do Noval Vintage 2000 (Touriga Francesa, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz)
- View: Quinta do Noval Vintage 2000 is a deep dark amber
- Nose: has fruit flavours, blackberry, cocoa and spices, dense nose, but frankly accessible and open
- Mouth: it is tasty, complex with great opulence and elegance
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 19.5%
WINEMAKING: 20 months in wooden barrels in cellars Quinta cooled air to the demarcated Douro Valley region before bottling. Must be aged in the bottle for 8-12 years before achieving complexity and feature a vintage corsage
CELLAR: Quinta do Noval
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Tinto Cao, Touriga French, Tinta Roriz, sousao
Quinta do Noval
Quinta do Noval is situated in the very heart of the Douro valley, in the Cima Corgo, just two kilometres from the small town of Pinhão. As you approach the entrance to the quinta from Pinhão, you will see the famous broad terraces of Quinta do Noval on the right. The Quinta, which is principally...
Buy Quinta do Noval Wine:
Highlighted review about Quinta do Noval Vintage 2000
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
Quinta do Noval Vintage 2000
- Equilibrium, harmony, finesse and elegance characterize Quinta do Noval great Vintage Ports
- Grapes are trodden by foot to obtain the must, then during fermentation macerate to obtain the best possible extraction in the lagares, the traditional stone vats from the Quinta
More reviews about Quinta do Noval Vintage 2000
Posted on 29/09/17 at 14.02
- View: deep dark amber, very high layer and violet tear.
- Nose: big and thick, with mineral notes.
- Mouth: tasty, complex aromas of blackberry, cocoa and spices.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga French and Tinta Roriz.
PAIRING: foie gras and cheeses.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20%
Posted on 22/12/14 at 05.33
Noval Vintage 70cl 2000 was masterful
Posted on 05/07/13 at 05.36
Quinta do Noval Vintage 2000 is phenomenal
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Quinta do Noval Vintage 2013
- View: dark and intense red.
- Nose: sweet, intense, with notes of black fruit and jam.
- Palate: elegant, with firm tannins and presence of cherry and berries. Fresco, has great potential.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Port
VINEYARD: Quinta do Noval
MATCHING WINE: cheeses, blue cheeses and desserts.
Alcohol content: 19.5%
Reviews about Quinta do Noval Vintage 2011
Quinta Noval Porto Vintage 2011
In Port is the best I've tasted.
- View: ruby deep and saturated.
- Nose: quite mineral, perfume of violet,
- Mouth: Sweet cherry and blackberry fruit, very juicy, with very long finish furtive tannins.
GRAPES: 60% Touriga Nacional, Touriga Francesa 30% and 10% Tinto Cao.