Quevedo Tawny 10 Years Old
Product not available in United Kingdom
+ £3.48 Shipping (6 - 11 days)
Save £2.96! (-15%)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.25 points for each unit bought
If you liked Quevedo Tawny 10 Years Old, you may also enjoy...
Description · Quevedo
Quevedo Tawny 10 Years Old (Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz)
TASTING NOTES OF Quevedo Tawny 10 Years Old:
- View: light brown, orange touches.
- Nose: very balanced, nuts, cinnamon and a certain floral note, well-defined aromas of wood.
- Mouth: light coffee beans. Good lingering finish.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cão, Tinta Barroca.
PREPARATION: fully destemmed grapes, followed by a slow fermentation with temperature control to 28 °C degrees. Soft filtration.
PAIRING: foie gras, rich and intense cheese, coffee or chocolates, desserts made of chocolate, dried fruit and caramel.
TEMPERATURE: 12-14 °C
Buy Quevedo Wine:
Highlighted review about Quevedo Tawny 10 Years Old
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
Quevedo Tawny 10 Years Old
- Its aroma is harmonious, revealing nuts, cinnamon and some floral notes
- The aroma of wood fruit is the result of the long aging in very old barrels
- The palate is well balanced, revealing soft notes the roasted coffee
- The finish is long and persistent
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional (5%), Touriga Franca (25%), Tinta Roriz (25%) Tinto Cão (5%), Tinta Barroca (20%), Others (20%).
More reviews about Quevedo Tawny 10 Years Old
Posted on 10/06/15 at 01.02
Quevedo Porto 10 Years Old Tawny
I had it with cod and potatoes.
I opened the bottle with my best friend.
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Color light brown with hints of orange. Aroma very balanced with flavors of dried fruit, cinnamon and a certain floral note. Well defined aromas of wood, resulting from ageing in very old oak. On the palate light coffee beans. Nice lingering finish.
- Winemaker: Cláudia Quevedo
- Winemaking: Totally destemmed grapes, followed by a slow fermentation with temperature control up to 28 ºC degrees. Soft filtration.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cão, Tinta Barroca.
- Food Pairing: Serve slightly chilled with foie-gras, as well as with rich and intense cheeses or be served with coffee or chocolates. It is very nice served with desserts made from chocolate, dried fruits and caramel.
- Store and Serve Advices: Bottle should be in the upright position, at a constant temperature and away from intense direct light. After opening, consume preferably in 18 to 20 weeks. It can be served slightly chilled at 12ºC to 14ºC. Port wine is a natural wine, so it may form some natural sediment with time. Pour it carefully, so it does not become cloudy.
Posted on 05/12/14 at 11.44