|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Vintage:||2007 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto and Douro, Portugal)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Sousao, Tinta Amarela, Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Francisca, Tinta Roriz, Port|
Elaboration of Niepoort LBV 2007
Niepoort LBV 2007 (Sousao, Tinta Amarela, Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Francisca, Tinta Roriz and Port)
- View: Niepoort LBV 2007 shows a deep red color with a very lively,
- Nose: cheerful scent of black plums, fresh cherries and a hint of chocolate, along with a soft aroma that gives the wine great finesse.
- Mouth: Fab Extract on the palate with a tight grainy texture intertwined with fresh black fruit and a soft finish spirits.
Grapes: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cao, Tinta Barroca
Niepoort is to vintage Port what Krug is to Champagne. They are both small houses in a world dominated by large competitors, but they are producing outstanding wines that very few can match. - James Suckling. Still owned and operated by the same family since its establishment at Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal in 1842, Niepoort produces some of the world's best Tawny Ports that shows their vibrant freshness and at the same time their age.More about the Winery
Reviews of Niepoort LBV 2007
Nice colour. Well balanced.
Niepoort Port Late Bottled Vintage 2014
In general, neither hot nor cold.
- View: intense ruby red, violet
- Nose: aromas of red fruit, cherry and spice
- Mouth: concentrated, full-bodied tannins firmesen the end
APPELLATION: Douro (Portugal)
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinto Cão, Tinta Francisca, Tinta Amarela, Sousão, Tinta Roriz
AGEING: in barrels for 4-6 years
PAIRING: candy, nuts