Niepoort Colheita 1944
Product not available in United Kingdom
£500.25 FREE SHIPPING! (7 days)
Shipping: Garrafeira Nacional (Portugal)
£ You will receive 7.67 points for each unit bought
Only 3 units left!
Technical sheet · Niepoort Colheita
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Vintage:||1944 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto and Douro,Portugal)|
|Grapes:||Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Francisca, Sousao, Tinta Amarela|
|Pairing:||DessertsFruitsNuts and oilseeds|
If you liked Niepoort Colheita 1944, you may also enjoy...
Description · Niepoort
Niepoort Colheita 1944 (Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Francisca, Sousao and Tinta Amarela)
TASTING NOTES Niepoort Colheita 1944 :
- View: magnificent red brick, green on the edge.
- Nose: Gorgeous aromas of citrus.
- Mouth: peil smoked and orange flavors.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, other varieties.
PAIRING: big game, marinades, cheeses tender pasta, stilton.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20.5%
Niepoort is to vintage Port what Krug is to Champagne. They are both small houses in a world dominated by large competitors, but they are producing outstanding wines that very few can match. - James Suckling. Still owned and operated by the same family since its establishment at Vila Nova de...
Buy Niepoort Wine:
More reviews about Niepoort Colheita 1944
Posted on 05/01/18 at 20.03
Has a very cheerful colour. Astringent.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Niepoort Colheita 2007
- View: red brown brick.
- Nose: fresh, clean scent with a spicy character and a hint of dried fruit.
- Mouth: refreshing seductive flavors, nuts and nut persistent velvety finish.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinto Cao, Tinta Francisca, Tinta Amarela, Sousão, Tinta Roriz.
PAIRING: dried fruit, dried nuts, almonds, raisins, peaches, apricots, egg-based desserts, cakes with nuts, coffee, vanilla.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20.5%
Reviews about Niepoort Colheita 2005
Porto Niepoort Colheita 2005
- View: russet tones, brown, medium-high, deep layer.
- Nose: Fresh, clean, elegant, spicy notes, nuts.
- Mouth: seductive, elegant, refreshing, nuts, nice, velvety and lingering finish.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Cao, Tinta Francisca, Tinta Amarela and Sousão.
PAIRING: appetizer, nuts, desserts, cakes with coffee, vanilla cakes and pastries with nuts
- View: Gorgeous brown brick red color, medium depth.
- Nose: very fresh, clean scent, a gentle spicy character and a hint of nuts.
- Mouth: soft seductive flavors on the palate, dried fruit and nut persistent velvety finish on the palate.
GRAPES: Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, other varieties.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20%