Product not available in United States
If you liked Niepoort Bioma Vintage 2016, you may also enjoy...
Niepoort Bioma Vintage 2016 description
Niepoort Bioma Vintage 2016
- View: Color very dark purple.
- Nose: Aromas of red fruits like blackberries and plums with spices accompanied with hints of black pepper.
- Mouth: fresh sensation on the palate, with good acidity and leaving a wonderful fruity aftertaste. The finish is tannic and accompanied by a hint of sweetness.
APPELLATION: PortVINEYARD: Niepoort, located in the Douro Valley in northern Portugal, the country's most important wine region and declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2001. The vineyard, with a length of more than 80 years, covers an area 7.5 ha.GRAPES: Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinto Dog, Tinta Francisca, the yellow ink Sousón, Touriga Nacional.
AGEING: Aged for 3 years in French oak barrels of 550 liters.PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested by hand in September. Juice extraction is made by the traditional technique of treading on granite lagares then allowed to stand with some brandy to fortify.
PAIRING: Different varieties of blue Stilton cheese or dark chocolate desserts "Queijo da Serra", raised plates, lamb, beef.RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 16-18 °CALCOHOL: 19.8 °C
More reviews about Niepoort Bioma Vintage 2016
Posted on 10/05/19 at 12.02
- View: Color Purple concentrated, almost dark.
- Nose: black fruits such as blackberries and plums accompanied by fine notes spices and black pepper.
- Mouth: Environment freshness...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Niepoort Bioma Vintage 2009
Reviews about Niepoort Bioma Vintage 2008
Reviews about Niepoort Bioma Vintage 2015