Messias Colheita 199475cl
Messias Colheita 2008
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Vintage:||1994 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto and Douro, Portugal)|
Description of Messias Colheita 1994
Messias Colheita 1994
- View: Messias 1994 shows a red tile with good intensity
- Nose: notes of toasted hazelnuts appear, cooked fruit (figs, dates, prunes), spices and caramel.
- Mouth: A wine with good freshness and soft tannins. Reveals an oily texture that fades into a lingering finish.
MARRIAGE: blends well with cream-based desserts, chocolate or tiramisu
Grapes: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cão, Tinta Barroca.
The portuguese vineyard Caves Messias produces excellent wine since 1926. Founded by Mr. Messias Baptista, who acted as a chariman until 1973, it still is a family-owned company. The winery is situated in the center of Portugal in the region of Bairrada, where the estate covers vineyards of aproximately 160 hectares.More about the Winery
Reviews of Messias Colheita 1994
It would have been better with meat.
This wine was recommended by a friends of us.
I always ask for it when I go to the restaurant.
- View: red candy
- Nose: aromas of dried fruits and wood
- Mouth: fruity, elegant, sweet on the palate
APPELLATION: Douro (Porto)
WINE PAIRING: desserts