Messias Colheita 198275cl
Messias Colheita 2008
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Vintage:||1982 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto and Douro, Portugal)|
Description of Messias Colheita 1982
Messias Colheita 1982
- View: Porto Messias 1982 has a dark red
- Nose: delicate bouquet. Good developed aromas, notes of berries and chocolate aromas. Remarkably dry and nutty fruit.
- Mouth: On the palate, the flavours of the nose are confirmed.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 to 18 º C
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 20%
METHOD: A single-vintage port wine is aged for a long time in French oak barrels, through an oxidative process of aging.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cão.
The portuguese vineyard Caves Messias produces excellent wine since 1926. Founded by Mr. Messias Baptista, who acted as a chariman until 1973, it still is a family-owned company. The winery is situated in the center of Portugal in the region of Bairrada, where the estate covers vineyards of aproximately 160 hectares.More about the Winery
Reviews of Messias Colheita 1982
It would have been better with meat.
This wine was recommended by a friends of us.
I always ask for it when I go to the restaurant.
- View: red candy
- Nose: aromas of dried fruits and wood
- Mouth: fruity, elegant, sweet on the palate
APPELLATION: Douro (Porto)
WINE PAIRING: desserts