Messias Colheita 196775cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Vintage:||1967 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto and Douro, Portugal)|
Description of Messias Colheita 1967
Messias Colheita 1967
TASTING NOTES OF Messias 1967:
- View: intense and very dark purple.
- Nose: very aromatic, notes of black currant.
- Mouth: very fine tannins, many spices, magnificent aromas of leather, a very beautiful and expressive length.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cao.
PAIRING: chocolate cake, strawberry cake and almond dessert with berries.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
The portuguese vineyard Caves Messias produces excellent wine since 1926. Founded by Mr. Messias Baptista, who acted as a chariman until 1973, it still is a family-owned company. The winery is situated in the center of Portugal in the region of Bairrada, where the estate covers vineyards of aproximately 160 hectares.More about the Winery
Reviews of Messias Colheita 1967
It would have been better with meat.
This wine was recommended by a friends of us.
I always ask for it when I go to the restaurant.
- View: red candy
- Nose: aromas of dried fruits and wood
- Mouth: fruity, elegant, sweet on the palate
APPELLATION: Douro (Porto)
WINE PAIRING: desserts