Messias Colheita 196575cl Volume
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Vintage:||1965 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto and Douro, Portugal)|
|Grapes:||Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz|
Description of Messias Colheita 1965
Messias Colheita 1965 (Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz)
TASTING NOTES OF Messias Colheita 1965:
- View: nice reddish light.
- Nose: toasty aroma, notes of nuts, toasted, some snuff, honey, iodine, all with great complexity.
- Mouth: full-bodied, powerful and distinguished, with a large delicious, spicy finish.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cao, Tinta Barroca.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20%
The portuguese vineyard Caves Messias produces excellent wine since 1926. Founded by Mr. Messias Baptista, who acted as a chariman until 1973, it still is a family-owned company. The winery is situated in the center of Portugal in the region of Bairrada, where the estate covers vineyards of aproximately 160 hectares.More about the Winery
Reviews of Messias Colheita 1965
It would have been better with meat.
This wine was recommended by a friends of us.
I always ask for it when I go to the restaurant.
- View: red candy
- Nose: aromas of dried fruits and wood
- Mouth: fruity, elegant, sweet on the palate
APPELLATION: Douro (Porto)
WINE PAIRING: desserts