Messias Colheita 195075cl
Messias Colheita 2008
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Vintage:||1950 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto and Douro, Portugal)|
Description of Messias Colheita 1950
Messias Colheita 1950
TASTING NOTES Porto Messias 1950:
- View: light mahogany, lemon edge.
- Nose: Rich nose of raisins and grapes tangerine.
- Mouth: generous, deep, yet stylish on the palate, rich fruit and a silky smooth, tasty and deep texture.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20%
Reviews of Messias Colheita 1950
It would have been better with meat.
This wine was recommended by a friends of us.
I always ask for it when I go to the restaurant.
- View: red candy
- Nose: aromas of dried fruits and wood
- Mouth: fruity, elegant, sweet on the palate
APPELLATION: Douro (Porto)
WINE PAIRING: desserts