Messias Colheita 194775cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Vintage:||1947 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto and Douro, Portugal)|
Description of Messias Colheita 1947
Messias Colheita 1947
TASTING NOTES OF Messias Colheita 1947:
- View: deep, amber and green.
- Nose: good and complex aroma, nuts such as almonds, hazelnuts, rich in spices such as curry, pepper and roasted coffee.
- Mouth: sweet notes of curry, balanced with good tannins, endless and exceptional aftertaste.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cao.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20%
The portuguese vineyard Caves Messias produces excellent wine since 1926. Founded by Mr. Messias Baptista, who acted as a chariman until 1973, it still is a family-owned company. The winery is situated in the center of Portugal in the region of Bairrada, where the estate covers vineyards of aproximately 160 hectares.More about the Winery
Reviews of Messias Colheita 1947
It would have been better with meat.
This wine was recommended by a friends of us.
I always ask for it when I go to the restaurant.
- View: red candy
- Nose: aromas of dried fruits and wood
- Mouth: fruity, elegant, sweet on the palate
APPELLATION: Douro (Porto)
WINE PAIRING: desserts