Product not available in United Kingdom
+ £3.48 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Save £10.70! (-17%)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.82 points for each unit bought
Since 1926, Messias produce wines that, as this port shows, search for a clear superiority in quality, in the harvesting period as well as the production and final making of the Crianza. For this Messias 30 Anos, the 30 years of aging in oak barrels moulds it into a wine where you can easily detect notes of tobacco, chocolate, vanilla and red fruits. Savour this port with blue cheese or chocolate-based desserts, they will highlight its flavour in a fascinating manner.
Technical sheet · Messias 30 Anos
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto and Douro,Portugal)|
|Grapes:||Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Port|
|Pairing:||StartersDessertsCheesePâté or foie grasCakes and pastriesBlue cheeseFoie|
|Awards:||Bronze Medal - International Wine Challenge 2012|
If you liked Messias 30 Anos, you may also enjoy...
Description · Messias
Messias 30 Anos (Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz and Port)
TASTING NOTES OF Messias 30 Anos :
- View: Reddish.
- Nose: excellent touch of vanilla, spice aromas like nutmeg and pepper.
- Mouth: confirmation of the aromas of the nose, postnasal a powerful attack and a very long end of mouth.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinto Cao, Tinta Roriz and Tinta Barroca.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20%
The portuguese vineyard Caves Messias produces excellent wine since 1926. Founded by Mr. Messias Baptista, who acted as a chariman until 1973, it still is a family-owned company. The winery is situated in the center of Portugal in the region of Bairrada, where the estate covers vineyards of...
Buy Messias Wine:
Highlighted review about Messias 30 Anos
Posted on 17/10/18 at 11.10
Messias 30 Anos
More reviews about Messias 30 Anos
Posted on 06/04/16 at 07.40
Messias 30 Years
I would recommend it.
Posted on 16/09/17 at 04.52
Posted on 29/06/17 at 10.17
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Has a characteristic bouquet of rust which translates into aromas of dried fruits, spices and roasting, most evident in wines like this. In the mouth, turn out to be soft and harmonious wine, with a very persistent aroma. Tawny and sweet.
- Winemaker: Ana Urbano
- Winemaking: Fermentation stopped by the addition of brandy. Undergoess staging in wood before it being bottled.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca, Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca.
- Food Pairing: Particularly enjoyable with a dessert, with dark chocolate or cheese. Also on its own at the end of a meal.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve cool at 9-14°C. Decantation is not necessary because this filtered port has no sediment. It is ready to drink as soon as it is bottled. It can be enjoyed for about 3 months, keeping the bottle in a cool place.
Posted on 21/05/15 at 13.12