Graham's Six Grapes is an exquisite and emblematic wine from the region of Oporto, in Portugal. It is a flagship product of the Graham house.
It is a monovarietal of Touriga Nacional. and bears the name "Six grapes" because in old times the Graham Wineries used brands to indicate the quality of the wines in the wooden barrels. With the six grapes the finest and most elegant wines were identified, and that is precisely Graham's Six Grapes : one of the most faithful representatives of the company's tradition of excellence.
In recent years, Graham's Six Grapes has won 9 gold medals and trophies in different competitions in which the best wines in the world participate.
Technical sheet · Graham's Six Grapes
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto and Douro,Portugal)|
|Grapes:||Tinta Amarela, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Francesa, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Çao|
|Pairing:||StartersDessertsCheeseCandied or dried fruitsCakes and pastriesBlue cheese|
If you liked Graham's Six Grapes, you may also enjoy...
Description · Graham's
Graham's Six Grapes (Tinta Amarela, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Francesa, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz and Tinta Çao)
- View: Graham's Six Grapes has a high layer cherry color, almost black and cardinal trim.
- Nose: Attractive entrance with rich hues. Undoubtedly red berries have a dominant performance, but moving the cup will come out black notes of chocolate, filled chocolates and brandy cherry, ripe black plums, figs, black pepper, thyme, blue flowers and earthy notes (which together with floral notes, gives you the feeling of being near an aromatic pot).
- Mouth: Silky Attack, with good structure and tannins but tamed. Middle-high with a warm body and tips of alcohol. The predominant notes are tasty red berries, black chocolate and a subtle sweetness, which is caressing the palate at the end, a persistent, pleasant and velvety finish.
PAIRING: Perfect companion accompanying cakes with wild fruits, nuts, chocolate desserts or blue cheese.
Grapes: Touriga Nacional, Touriga French, Tinta Barroca, Tintao Cão, Tinta Roriz and Tinta Amarela
Graham’s has always been a pioneer. Graham's was one of the first Port companies to invest in its own vineyards in Portugal’s Douro Valley in 1890 and is now at the cutting edge of innovation in winemaking techniques. Today, five Symington cousins share responsibility for every aspect of the...
Buy Graham's Wine:
Highlighted review about Graham's Six Grapes
Posted on 21/02/19 at 15.21
More reviews about Graham's Six Grapes
Posted on 29/03/16 at 13.35
Posted on 09/03/18 at 12.31
- View: dark red.
- Nose: Rich seducer of ripe plums and cherries perfume.
- Boca: complex, with a good structure and a long finish.
Posted on 04/09/18 at 16.20
Posted on 27/06/17 at 14.40
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- Dark red colour, with a seductive rich perfume of ripe plums and cherries. On the palate, complex, with a good structure and a long lingering finish