If you liked Graham's Extra Dry White, you may also enjoy...
Description · Graham's
Graham's Extra Dry White (Códega, Godello, Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Viosinho and Port)
- View: W.&j. Graham's Porto White Extra Dry is of a bright yellow colour,
- Nose: is dry and fruity, with aromas of flowers, honey and nutmeg
- Mouth: a long crisp finish.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 19%
PAIRING: appetizer, tonic and lemon slices
CELLAR: W. & j. Graham's
GRAPES: fine Malvasia Rabigato, Viosinho
Graham’s has always been a pioneer. Graham's was one of the first Port companies to invest in its own vineyards in Portugal’s Douro Valley in 1890 and is now at the cutting edge of innovation in winemaking techniques. Today, five Symington cousins share responsibility for every aspect of the...
Buy Graham's Wine:
Highlighted review about Graham's Extra Dry White
Posted on 27/06/17 at 14.40
More reviews about Graham's Extra Dry White
Posted on 09/03/18 at 12.29
- View: pale yellow.
- Nose: Dry and fruity with floral notes.
- Mouth: a crisp, long finish.
VINEYARD: W & J. Graham's...
Posted on 30/06/15 at 23.03
There still exists a potential for development.
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- Hasan attractive crispness and young fruit characteristics
- Grape Varieties: Malvasia Fina,...
Posted on 16/12/14 at 05.12
Posted on 06/03/14 at 16.30