Dow's Port (Port)
Dow's Wineries are responsible for making the Dow's Midnight, a traditional Porto-style wine in which the exquisite and native Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca and Tinta Roriz native grapes converge.
The Dow's Midnight has been gaining recognition and acceptance in the Portuguese wine sector, and this was demonstrated by the bronze medal it won in the Decanter World Wine Awards and the high qualification received from the expert Jancis Robinson (16.5 points).
Its vivid colors, aromas of ripe grapes and berries and the spicy and complex flavor that surprises, make it ideal as an aperitif or to accompany a meeting with family and friends.
If you liked Dow's Midnight, you may also enjoy...
Description · Dow's Port
- View: Dow's Midnight shows a deep red color
- Nose: A rush of spirits in the nose, blowing out leaving notes of figs and chocolate.
- Taste: It has a good texture, which remains so until the end. Some black fruit with a creamy note
Grapes: Touriga Nacional, Touriga French, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca and Tinta Cao
Symington Family Estates is a wine company and Port wine house in Portugal, which owns and operates several vineyards and wineries and owns several brands of Port, Madeira wine and Douro DOC wines, including some of the oldest and most well-known Port and Madeira brands. With their extensive...
Buy Dow's Port Wine:
Highlighted review about Dow's Midnight
Posted on 21/02/19 at 15.21
More reviews about Dow's Midnight
Posted on 10/02/17 at 11.49
Posted on 12/02/16 at 12.30
Posted on 27/06/17 at 14.40
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- This wine is fresh, young and vigorous, full of flavors of ripe red fruits, produced and packed in order to attract the younger generation of wine lovers
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- Alcohol Grade: 20%
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Layer flavours are enlivened by notes of peppery spice that linger on the palate and make an irresistible pairing with fine chocolate.
- Winemaker: Charles Symington and João Pedro...
Posted on 06/03/14 at 16.30