Dalva Colheita 1995
C. da Silva (Port)
Product not available in United Kingdom
+ £4.31 Shipping (3 - 8 days)
£153.99 FREE SHIPPING! (7 days)
Save £2.06! (-7%)
Shipping: Perbaccowein (Germany)
£ You will receive 0.4 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Technical sheet · Dalva Colheita
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Vintage:||1995 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto and Douro,Portugal)|
|Winery:||C. da Silva|
|Grapes:||Tinta Barroca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Çao|
|Pairing:||DessertsChocolateNuts and oilseeds|
If you liked Dalva Colheita 1995, you may also enjoy...
Description · C. da Silva
Dalva Colheita 1995 (Tinta Barroca, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Çao)
TASTING NOTES OF Dalva Colheita 1995:
- View: brown orange.
- Nose: aromas of nuts, cinnamon, coffee, almonds, dates and nuts.
- Mouth: fresh and elegant, spicy notes.
VINEYARD: C. da Silva
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Touriga franca.
PAIRING: all kinds of desserts, especially those made with eggs and almond nuts, hazelnuts, walnuts.
TEMPERATURE: 12-13 ºC
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20%
C. da Silva
C. Da Silva (Wines) SA is a house of strong tradition in Port wine. Founded in 1862, its current name was defined in the first decades of the twentieth century, when Mr. Clemente da Silva received the company through marriage. At that time, showing an exporting vocation, he directed the first...
Buy C. da Silva Wine:
Highlighted review about Dalva Colheita 1995
Posted on 11/03/19 at 11.25
C. da Silva Dalva Colheita 1995
- Oily, fine, long finish ..
- Allergens: contains
More reviews about Dalva Colheita 1995
Posted on 11/05/14 at 06.54
Dalva Porto Colheita 1995 was a great experience
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- Intense aroma and taste: fruit jelly, quince jam, spices, in the younger wines. With age the wine develops other tastes: nuts, cinnamon, coffee, but always fresh and elegant
- As they age, they will acquire a distinct and pleasant bouquet of toasting, dried fruit, oak and spices
- Minimum of 7 years in oak cask
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Intense aroma and taste: fruit jelly, quince jam, spices, in the younger wines. With age the wine develops other tastes: nuts, cinnamon, coffee, but always fresh and elegant.
- Winemaking: Port from a single year harvest. Instead of an indication of age like a blended tawny (10, 20, 30, 40...) the year is always mentioned in the label. Nevertheless, they should not be mistaken with Vintage Port. Once that the "Colheita" must age a minimum of seven years in oak cask (but of course the complexity and the refined aroma and flavors could not reach the heels of an old "Colheita", like for example a rare White "Colheita" Golden White from 1952 bottled in 2009...57 years in french oak pipes).
- Grape Varieties: Old Vines.
- Food Pairing: Goes well with all kinds of desserts, especially those prepared with eggs and nuts almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts).
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve slightly chilled , between 12 and 13ºC, in an appropriate glass.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Dalva Colheita 1985
Reviews about Dalva Colheita 1977
Reviews about Dalva Colheita 1934
I took this Port during a brunch.
It was a gift for my brother and he enjoyed it very much.
I bought some bottles of this Dalva Colheita 1934 at Uvinum.
I have found it rather fine.