C. da Silva (Port)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Dalva Colheita
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Vintage:||1992 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto and Douro,Portugal)|
|Winery:||C. da Silva|
|Pairing:||DessertsChocolateNuts and oilseeds|
If you liked Dalva Colheita 1992, you may also enjoy...
Description · C. da Silva
Dalva Colheita 1992
TASTING NOTES OF Dalva Colheita 1992:
- View: intense and deep plum.
- Nose: notes of dried fruits, plums and hazelnuts.
- Mouth: velvet on the palate, well balanced acidity, with a long finish.
VINEYARD: C. da Silva
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Francesa and Souzao.
WINE PAIRING: desserts like almond cake.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20%
C. da Silva
C. Da Silva (Wines) SA is a house of strong tradition in Port wine. Founded in 1862, its current name was defined in the first decades of the twentieth century, when Mr. Clemente da Silva received the company through marriage. At that time, showing an exporting vocation, he directed the first...
Buy C. da Silva Wine:
Highlighted review about Dalva Colheita 1992
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- Intense aroma and taste: fruit jelly, quince jam, spices, in the younger wines. With age the wine develops other tastes: nuts, cinnamon, coffee, but always fresh and elegant
- As they age, they will acquire a distinct and pleasant bouquet of toasting, dried fruit,...
More reviews about Dalva Colheita 1992
Posted on 24/02/14 at 05.49
Dalva Porto Colheita 1992 was ideal
Posted on 27/04/16 at 05.05
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Intense aroma and taste: fruit jelly, quince jam, spices, in the younger wines. With age the wine develops other tastes: nuts, cinnamon, coffee, but always fresh and elegant.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Dalva Colheita 1985
Reviews about Dalva Colheita 1977
Reviews about Dalva Colheita 1934
Reviews about Dalva Colheita 2015