Dalva Colheita 1975
C. da Silva (Port)
Product not available in United Kingdom
+ £4.46 Shipping (3 - 8 days)
Save £9.64! (-7%)
Shipping: Perbaccowein (Germany)
£ You will receive 1.78 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Technical sheet · Dalva Colheita
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Vintage:||1975 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto and Douro,Portugal)|
|Winery:||C. da Silva|
|Grapes:||Tinta Barroca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Çao|
|Pairing:||DessertsChocolateNuts and oilseeds|
If you liked Dalva Colheita 1975, you may also enjoy...
Description · C. da Silva
Dalva Colheita 1975 (Tinta Barroca, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Çao)
- View: Dalva Porto Colheita 1975 has a blond color with some green reflections due to age
- Nose: a bouquet in projecting the aromas of dried fruits, aromas of toasted wood and spices.
- Mouth: The palate shows an acidity supported alcohol and residual sugar with great balance. Long and tasty finish. A wine for meditation.
Grapes: Touriga Francesa, Tinta Roriz and Touriga Nacional
C. da Silva
C. Da Silva (Wines) SA is a house of strong tradition in Port wine. Founded in 1862, its current name was defined in the first decades of the twentieth century, when Mr. Clemente da Silva received the company through marriage. At that time, showing an exporting vocation, he directed the first...
Buy C. da Silva Wine:
More reviews about Dalva Colheita 1975
Posted on 11/03/19 at 11.25
C. da Silva Dalva Colheita 1975
- Very oily and soft .. with bleibendendem finish
- Allergens: contains
Posted on 17/10/18 at 11.10
Posted on 23/04/16 at 04.45
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Dalva Colheita 1985
Reviews about Dalva Colheita 2017
I would suggest that you serve it with a good potatoes stew.
I drank it with my ex.
Reviews about Dalva Colheita 1977