Croft Port (Port)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Croft Tawny 10 Years, you may also enjoy...
Description · Croft Port
Croft Tawny 10 Years (Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz)
TASTING NOTES OF Croft Tawny 10 Anos com Tubo:
- View: attractive reddish amber edge.
- Nose: complex, full of soft spicy aromas, hints of nutty, caramel and fine oak wood, against a background of rich fruit jam.
- Mouth: Wonderfully soft and round in the mouth, full of flavors of figs.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cao and Tinta Barroca.
WINE PAIRING: almonds, berries, chocolate based desserts, nuts and toasted almonds.
Croft is one of the most distinguished of all Port houses. Founded in 1588, it is the oldest firm still active today as a Port wine producer. The company is renowned above all for its Vintage Ports as well as for its range of wood aged reserves and tawnies, time-honoured styles refined by skill...
Buy Croft Port Wine:
Highlighted review about Croft Tawny 10 Years
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- it is complex on thenose, full of mellow spicy aromas and hints of walnut, butterscotch and fine oak wood, against a background of rich jammy fruit
- Beautifully smooth and round on the palate which is full of...
More reviews about Croft Tawny 10 Years
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Attractive tawny colour with amber halo. Complex nose, full of ripe aromas and touches especiados / nuances of nuts, caramel and delicate oak on a background of rich fruit and...