Croft Tawny 10 Years
Croft Port (Port)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£14.78 + £7.82 Shipping (5 - 8 days)
Shipping: Winer Shop (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.23 points for each unit bought
If you liked Croft Tawny 10 Years, you may also enjoy...
Description · Croft Port
Croft Tawny 10 Years (Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz)
TASTING NOTES OF Croft Tawny 10 Anos com Tubo:
- View: attractive reddish amber edge.
- Nose: complex, full of soft spicy aromas, hints of nutty, caramel and fine oak wood, against a background of rich fruit jam.
- Mouth: Wonderfully soft and round in the mouth, full of flavors of figs.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cao and Tinta Barroca.
WINE PAIRING: almonds, berries, chocolate based desserts, nuts and toasted almonds.
Croft is one of the most distinguished of all Port houses. Founded in 1588, it is the oldest firm still active today as a Port wine producer. The company is renowned above all for its Vintage Ports as well as for its range of wood aged reserves and tawnies, time-honoured styles refined by skill...
Buy Croft Port Wine:
Highlighted review about Croft Tawny 10 Years
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
Croft Tawny 10 Years
- it is complex on thenose, full of mellow spicy aromas and hints of walnut, butterscotch and fine oak wood, against a background of rich jammy fruit
- Beautifully smooth and round on the palate which is full of ripe figgy flavours
- A unique Port wine
More reviews about Croft Tawny 10 Years
Posted on 10/06/15 at 20.06
Croft 10 Anos
Croft 10 Anos is powerful, I like it.
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Attractive tawny colour with amber halo. Complex nose, full of ripe aromas and touches especiados / nuances of nuts, caramel and delicate oak on a background of rich fruit and greedy. Beautifully soft and round in the mouth, which is full of ripe fig flavors.
- Winemaker: David Guimaraens
- Winemaking: Croft 10 Year Old is a blend of different years, aged for an average of 10 years in oak casks, then bottled for immediate drinking. Long ageing in casks in the cool and dark lodges of Vila Nova de Gaia gives it a combination of rich mellow fruit coupled with slight nuttiness. Croft have always maintained considerable stocks in reserve for their 10 Year Old and as a result, it has an excellent balance and concentration of flavours and aromas which greatly appeals to the connoisseur.
- Grape Varieties: Tinta Roriz,Touriga Franca,Touriga Nacional.
- Food Pairing: This is an excellent wine to serve with soft cheeses, cured cheeses, fois gras, liver pastes and dried fruits.
- Store and Serve Advices: Recommended serving at a temperature of 16 to 18ºC
Posted on 06/03/14 at 16.30