Product not available in United Kingdom
£6.57 + £3.48 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.1 points for each unit bought
The Cockburn's Fine Ruby is a unique port wine from the Portuguese city of Porto. The Cockburn's Fine Ruby consists of a mixture of young lively wines from different harvests, which mature two to three years in oak barrels before being mixed.
Cockburn's Fine Ruby is a full-bodied port wine with ripe red fruit aromas, balanced with a fine structure.
How should this port be served? Best enjoyed at a temperature of 20 degrees. Serve this Portuguese wine with cheese or desserts such as chocolate cake!
If you liked Cockburn's Fine Ruby, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cockburn's
Cockburn's Fine Ruby
TASTING NOTES OF Cockburn's Fine Ruby :
- View: light and lively ruby color.
- Nose: Fresh aromas and attractive red fruits like cherry and raspberry.
- Mouth: well balanced, soft fruit flavors and a long, elegant finish.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Touriga French and Tinta Cao.
PAIRING: with cheese and rich chocolate desserts.
TEMPERATURE: 15 °C to 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 19%
Buy Cockburn's Wine:
Highlighted review about Cockburn's Fine Ruby
Posted on 14/07/19 at 10.02
Cockburn's Fine Ruby
More reviews about Cockburn's Fine Ruby
Posted on 27/06/17 at 14.40
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- Cockburn’s Fine Ruby is a full-bodied Port with ripe red-fruit flavours, balanced with a fine structure. Perfect at the end of a dinner or simply to enjoy with good friends on relaxed occasions
- A blend of several young wines from a few different years gives to Fine Ruby the richness and the fresh fruit that you would expect of a zesty young Port
- A few years in large vats, which gives it both its lovely softness and its ripe red fruits flavours
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- Reveals invigorating flavors of red fruits such as cherries and raspberries
- The palate is very balanced and fruity, ending with a long, unique and elegant finish
- Alcohol Grade: 19%
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Lively light ruby colour. On the nose fresh and appealing youthful red fruit aromas such as red cherry and raspberry. On the palate, well balanced, with soft fruity flavours leading to a long elegant finish.
- Winemaker: Charles Symington and Ricardo Carvalho
- Winemaking: Ruby Ports are a blend of young, vibrant wines from different harvests. They age for an average of two to three years in oak vats before they are blended, fined and bottled ready to enjoy. Cockburn's Fine Ruby is a full-bodied Port with ripe red-fruit flavours, balanced with a fine structure. Perfect at the end of a dinner or simply to enjoy with good friends on relaxed occasions.
- Grape Varieties: Old Vines.
- Food Pairing: Cockburn's Fine Ruby pairs wonderfully with cheese and rich chocolate desserts. It does not need to be decanted. Serve lightly chilled in hot weather.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serving temperature at 15ºC to 16 ºC
Posted on 06/03/14 at 16.30