Product not available in United States
£5.89 + £3.60 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.09 points for each unit bought
If you liked Calem Velhotes Tawny, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cálem
Calem Velhotes Tawny
TASTING NOTES OF Calem Velhotes Tawny :
- View: reddish brown.
- Nose: dried fruits and wood.
- Mouth: Velvety, fruity and balanced.
GRAPES: Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca, Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca.
PAIRING: nuts, cheeses or desserts.
TEMPERATURE: 15 - 18ºC.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20%
With over 235,000 annual visitors, Cálem wine cellars are one of the most emblematic places to learn about Port wine or deepen your knowledge. You also have the chance to taste great wines and to understand Port wine’s special legacy.
Buy Cálem Wine:
Highlighted review about Calem Velhotes Tawny
More reviews about Calem Velhotes Tawny
Posted on 19/10/18 at 09.19
- View: Cálem Porto Velhotes Tawny has a reddish brown
- Nose: aromas of fruit, honey, nuts and wood notes outstanding.
- Mouth: The palate is round and silky, with a strong...
Posted on 21/07/17 at 06.33
I think it's very recommended
Posted on 20/09/14 at 06.15
It is ideal
Posted on 24/10/14 at 14.27