In the results of your search of pommery on Drinks&Co you might find, for example Mini Pommery Pop Gold Vintage Grand Cru 20cl with the best prices in order to acquire it at this time, from your preferred device. Don't think no more and buy a Miniatures Vranken Pommery Monopole right now with a great value for money from only £22.02.
“TASTING NOTES OF Pommery Brut Royal
- View: pale yellow, light green hues.
- Nose: lively and cheerful, delicate, fine, fresh and generous nose.
- Mouth: elegant, round, soft and full of life, notes of red fruits, clean taste without dryness.
“Vranken Pommery Monopole, my favourite wines.
stands out for its strong colour. This Champagne has a powerful yeasty character. Just the right amount of acidity for me.
I decided not to pair it with any dish.”
- View: Pommery Brut Royal Magnum is pale yellow with faint green highlights.
- Nose: Lively and cheerful, fresh, happy, fine, delicate and generous.
- Mouth: Elegant and lively mouth. Small assertive notes of red fruits. A rich round delicate wine that lingers in the mouth. In...”
“We didn't pair it well, but the wine was good. We tasted this wine at a wine tasting.
Has a very cheerful colour. Light aromas of yeast and bakery. I like the slight roughness it leaves you on the mouth.”