In the results of your search of pleno tempranillo on Drinks&Co you will find, for example, Castillo del Moro Tempranillo Rosado with great deals in order to buy it in a few seconds, in a 100% secured way and without leaving your home. Do not delay, buy a Wine VT Castilla right now for only £7.80.
“Intense cherry red with purple hues. Very fruity, red fruits such as blackberry and black currant as well as for fresh blossoms, violets especially. Compliant very rounded, and complex. In retronasal course sustained by red fruits. Goes with: white and red meat, fried or grilled. Similarly to...”
“From Bodegas Carlos Serres in Haro, this wine has a ripe berry flavours and an intensity that would shame many more expensive wines. This wine should be judged on its pure, honest, fruit-driven taste which also manages to include some interesting, gamey hints with a developing length.”
“Cherry red in colour, this mountain wine displays a powerful expression of the terroir. Mineral with intense red fruit flavours of strawberries, raspberry and cherries that are underpinned by hints of violet. On the palate, it is a fresh wine with a long and persistent finish.”
“- This Rosado is crammed full of juicy wild strawberry, raspberry and cranberry fruit.
- Rich in colour, the wine is crisp and well balanced with a long finish of strawberries and cream.
- Beautiful enjoyed on its own or with grilled meats and BBQs.
- Castillo del Moro wines are sourced from one...”
“- Ruby red colour with violet tints showing its youth.
- On the nose, it is fresh and elegant with characteristic aromas of cherry and red fruits typical of this variety.
- Light, harmonic and round on the palate with soft tannins.”
“- This wine exhibits aromatics of black cherries, sweet spice and dark fruits. The palate has an abundance of blackberries and raspberries that are given a lift on the finish by a crisp acidity.
- A seam of fine tannins runs through the fruit, giving the wine good length and a savoury finish.”
“- Deep cherry, pronounced and full of rich, intense aromas of ripe red fruits with subtle, sweet notes of vanilla and sweet spices.
- Fresh, soft and velvety with flavours of redcurrants, vanilla and chocolate leading to a long elegant finish.”
“Blackberries in the aromatic bouquet with subtle notes of vanilla from the barrel aging. In the glass of Rioja shows a brilliant ruby red. On the palate, soft and juicy with well-integrated wood, spicy, balsamic notes, much fruit. Goes well with: salads with spicy dressing for pasta or a spicy...”
“Aromas of berries and warm spices which leads to a palate with beautifully complex dark and spicy fruit and refreshing acidity, balanced by fine vanilla flavours from oak maturation, as well as hints of coffee.”