Gérard Bertrand Terroir Picpoul de Pinet 2018
Gérard Bertrand (Picpoul de Pinet)
Product not available in United Kingdom
+ £4.31 Shipping (3 - 8 days)
Save £2.06! (-20%)
Shipping: Perbaccowein (Germany)
£ You will receive 0.13 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Technical sheet · Gérard Bertrand Terroir Picpoul de Pinet
If you liked Gérard Bertrand Terroir Picpoul de Pinet 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Gérard Bertrand
Gérard Bertrand Terroir Picpoul de Pinet 2018 (Piquepoul Blanc)
- View: bright yellow.
- Nose: a complex nose, full of citrus and floral notes combined with white peach, exotic fruits and a hint of pineapple.
- Mouth: rich palate tasty fruit and lively acidity. Final long and well.
APPELLATION: Picpoul de Pinet.
VINEYARD: vineyard located on the shores of Lake Thau, among the bushes and vines grown in limestone soils. The Mediterranean climate tempers the daily temperature changes, the sea air cooling the heat of the day and the mass of lake water, which acts as a thermal reservoir to compensate for the temperature drop at night.
PREPARATION: grapes harvested at a time when the temperature is cooler, either at night or very early in the morning. Grapes brought to the cellars as quickly as possible and immediately pressed in a pneumatic press. Fermented mash low temperature of between 16 and 18 °C.
PAIRING: shellfish such as oysters, stuffed clams and mussels soup.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Buy Gérard Bertrand Wine:
Gérard Bertrand Gris Blanc Pays d'Oc 2018
Pays d'Oc (Rosé Wine)
Gérard Bertrand Le Viala Minervois la Liviniere 2014
Minervois la Liviniere (Red Wine)
Gérard Bertrand Or and Azur Languedoc 2018
Languedoc (Red Wine)
More reviews about Gérard Bertrand Terroir Picpoul de Pinet 2018
Posted on 19/07/19 at 04.26
- It almost seems as if you have the finely annoying Picpoul de Pinet specially invented to accompany the mussels and oysters from the Etang
- Bertrand prepares the fragrant vivid original
- Allergens: contains sulfites
Posted on 31/01/19 at 04.01
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Gérard Bertrand Terroir Picpoul de Pinet 2019
Reviews about Gérard Bertrand Terroir Picpoul de Pinet 2017