Elaboration of Oliver Zeter Fumé Sauvignon Blanc 2015
Oliver Zeter Fumé Sauvignon Blanc 2015 (Sauvignon Blanc)
TASTING NOTES OF Oliver Zeter Fumé Sauvignon Blanc 2015:
- View: pale yellow, clear highlights.
- Nose: aromas of bread crust, tangerines, mandarin zest, pineapple and passion fruit ripe, meringue currants, elegant yeast and mineral nuances.
- Mouth: juicy flavor, delicately spicy, delicately nutty, flavorful tangerine and apricot, mineral aftertaste, hot and spicy with a delicate fusion and elegant, fresh and fruity aromas.
VINEYARD: Oliver Zeter
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc.
WINE PAIRING: a lot of appetizers with seafood and poultry.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Reviews of Oliver Zeter Fumé Sauvignon Blanc 2015
The colour was rather dark golden yellow, it seemed almost white. It smells of lemon and apple. The white of Oliver Zeter are pretty mellow in the mouth.
We had it with a tart.
The best recommendation of Pfalz.
- View: pale yellow, clear reflections.
- Nose: a varietal bouquet with aromas of flowers, very complex.
- Mouth: taste of green fruits like kiwi and gooseberries. a crisp fruity acidity, exciting white wine, a final mineral nuance.
GRAPES: 100% Sauvignon Blanc.
WINE PAIRING: seafood, fish, vegetarian.
TEMPERATURE: 12-16 °C