Château Smith Haut Lafitte 2006
Château Smith Haut Lafitte (Pessac-Léognan)
£70.11 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Château Smith Haut Lafitte 2006 right now.
Technical sheet · Château Smith Haut Lafitte
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
2017, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994, 1993, 1992, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1988, 1987, 1986, 1985, 1984, 1983, 1982, 1981, 1980, 1979, 1978, 1977, 1976, 1975, 1974, 1973, 1972, 1970, 1968, 1961, 1960, 1957, 1956, 1950, 1934 and N/A
|Winery:||Château Smith Haut Lafitte|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Château Smith Haut Lafitte
Château Smith Haut Lafitte 2006 (Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
- View: Château Smith Haut Lafitte 2006 has a purple ruby
- Nose: elegant and introverted but with good definition and intensity of aromas of blackberry, plum, cedar and forest flowers nose.
- Mouth: The palate is medium bodied, well balanced with good acidity and excellent sharpness, black fruit, notes of blueberries, cassis and roasted coffee finish.
GRAPES: 55% cabernet sauvignon, 34% merlot, 10% cabernet franc, petit verdot 1%
WINERY: Château Smith Haut Lafitte
Château Smith Haut Lafitte
Our philosophy can be summarised in one sentence: to do out utmost so that everey vintage of our red and white wines reflects the full potential of our magnificent terroir. Our efforts range from increasingly organic vineyard management and slow natural fermentation of the grapes to ageing the...
Buy Château Smith Haut Lafitte Wine:
More reviews about Château Smith Haut Lafitte 2006
Posted on 12/10/19 at 20.04
Château Smith Haut Lafitte Léognan 2006
This red is the best I've ever tasted.
Posted on 14/10/16 at 09.11
- View: Pale and bright yellow.
- Nose: aromas of musk yellow plum, ginger, quinine, with a resinous hue.
- Mouth: fat, large, sweet, but with lovely acidity, notes of yeast, rich mouth, complex wine, with great enthusiasm and final lengths.
GRAPES: 90% sauvignon blanc, sauvignon gray to 5%, and 5% Semillon.
Posted on 09/08/11 at 14.36
Château Smith Haut Lafitte Rouge 2006
The Château Smith Haut Lafitte Rouge pairs well with meat.
It was a surprise for my best friend.
Buying wine online is easy at Uvinum, and I confirmed it purchasing this red wine.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Smith Haut Lafitte 2017
Highlights the straw yellow color. Honeyed aromas. Delicious, tasty, liked it.
Good wine, even when taken alone.
Reviews about Château Smith Haut Lafitte 2015
This Cabernet Sauvignon is nice, I enjoyed it.
Reviews about Château Smith Haut Lafitte 2014
Château Smith Haut Lafitte, a wine with body and soul.