Château Latour Martillac (Pessac-Léognan)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£42.63 + £6.09 Shipping (24h - 3 days)
Shipping: Divine Golosità Toscane (Italy)
£ You will receive 0.65 points for each unit bought
Only 5 units left!
Technical sheet · Château Latour-Martillac Blanc
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2010 Other vintages|
|Winery:||Château Latour Martillac|
|Grapes:||Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc|
If you liked Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2010, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Latour Martillac
Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2010 (Sémillon and Sauvignon Blanc)
- View: Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2010 has a pale golden yellow
- Nose: The nose is fruity, fine and vanilla
- Mouth: The palate is sweet tierne flavored pear and peach. The finish is nervous and slightly lemony.
GRAPES: Semillon (55%), Sauvignon Blanc (40%), Muscadelle (5%)
WINERY: Château Latour Martillac
Château Latour Martillac
Classified growth since 1953, The Latour Martillac Estate got its name from the Tower gracing the main courtyard, vestige of a small fort built in Martillac in the 12th century by the forefathers of the famous philosopher and vine grower Montesquieu. Edouard Kressmann, wine merchant in Bordeaux...
Buy Château Latour Martillac Wine:
More reviews about Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2010
Posted on 09/10/12 at 05.11
Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2010 was suggestive
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2013
Notations: 14.5-15.5 / 20 by RVF Drink or keep: 2016-2022
PAIRING: Sandre with star anise
It's yellow, but almost amber. Honey scent. I liked the acidity of 2013.
It's better not to pair it and drink it alone.
Reviews about Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2015
Château Latour Martillac Blanc 2015
Good colour. The nose perceives aromas of honey and pollen. Very light and pleasant wine in the mouth.
Reviews about Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2009
While capturing we waited for the food, appetizers we ordered it.
Next time I'll taste it again.
Reviews about Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2008
- View: Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2008 has a dark purple
- Nose: Elegant, with aromas of ripe black fruits like blackberry, blueberry and cherry, and notes of toast, smoked and species.
- Mouth: An intense wine, structured, with ripe tannins. It is balanced and elegant. It has nice aromas of small black fruit and toast and spicy notes. Good persistence.
PAIRING: Red meat: beef, duck, lamb, stews, white meats and mature cheeses.
GRAPES: 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot 5% Petit Verdot
CELLAR: Château Latour Martillac