Château Latour Martillac (Pessac-Léognan)
Product not available in United States
£42.77 + £17.28 Shipping (24 hours)
£493.29 FREE SHIPPING! (24 - 48 hours)
Shipping: Cave Grands Vins (France)
£ You will receive 0.63 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 24 hours.
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Technical sheet · Château Latour-Martillac Blanc
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||1982 Other vintages|
|Winery:||Château Latour Martillac|
If you liked Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 1982, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Latour Martillac
Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 1982
TASTING NOTES OF Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 1982:
- View: Blanc Château Latour-Martillac 1982 has a pale golden yellow
- Nose: The nose is fruity, fine and vanilla
- Mouth: The mouth is sweet tierne flavored pear and peach. The end is nervous and slightly lemony.
GRAPES: Semillon, Sauvignon blanc, Muscadelle
WINERY: Château Latour Martillac
Château Latour Martillac
Classified growth since 1953, The Latour Martillac Estate got its name from the Tower gracing the main courtyard, vestige of a small fort built in Martillac in the 12th century by the forefathers of the famous philosopher and vine grower Montesquieu. Edouard Kressmann, wine merchant in Bordeaux...
Buy Château Latour Martillac Wine:
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2013
Notations: 14.5-15.5 / 20...
Reviews about Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2015
Reviews about Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2009