Château Carbonnieux (Pessac-Léognan)
Product not available in United States
+ £16.70 Shipping (24 hours)
Save £3.45! (-10%)
Shipping: Cave Grands Vins (France)
£ You will receive 0.46 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 24 hours.
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Only 1 units left!
The Château Carbonnieux 2007 is "a straight wine, very Sauvignon, with citrus notes and green apple but with density and a form of purity, beautiful length.
The guide Bettane & Desseauve gave him a score of 90-91 / 100.
It is a wine to be tasted with grilled fish or in sauce or white meats.
Technical sheet · Château Carbonnieux Blanc
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2007 Other vintages|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc|
If you liked Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2007, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Carbonnieux
Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2007 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Sémillon and Sauvignon Blanc)
- View: Pale yellow with green highlights.
- Nose: A nose only, pure and vibrant, with aromas of citrus and exotic fruits. More complex details of white peach and blackcurrant buds appear when the wine is stirred. The wine offers elegant wood aromas, with notes of toast.
- Taste: The initial taste is very bold, tart and crisp, dominated by lime. The structure is fleshy and balanced, with the freshness of a young wine.
Founded in the 13th century by the Benedictine monks of Sainte-Croix Abbey, Château Carbonnieux is one of the oldest estates in the Bordeaux region. In 1956, Marc Perrin purchased the château, that became a Cru Classé in 1959, for its red and white wines. Today, Eric and Philibert, his grandsons,...
Buy Château Carbonnieux Wine:
Highlighted review about Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2007
Posted on 11/08/14 at 12.03
Ripe nose with lime, gooseberry and a touch of cut grass; good definition and lift, the palate ripe and full of grapefruit, lime and gooseberry notes, but just lacking some tension towards the finish
VINEYARD: Château Carbonnieux
More reviews about Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2007
Posted on 16/03/13 at 04.58
I found it unique
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2014