Torres de Casta Rosado 2017
Miguel Torres (Penedes)
£8.32 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Torres de Casta Rosado 2017 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Miguel Torres
Torres de Casta Rosado 2017 (Carignan)
TASTING NOTES OF Torres de Casta Rosado 2017:
- View: Cherry red, violet reflections.
- Nose: floral aromas, fruity, plums, cherries and herbaceous notes.
- Mouth: balanced, good acidity, ripe and tasty fruit.
GRAPES: Carignan and Grenache.
PAIRING: tapas, rice, vegetables, dishes with creamy sauces, pasta dishes, soups, Mediterranean cuisine, sausages and snacks.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Buy Miguel Torres Wine:
More reviews about Torres de Casta Rosado 2017
Posted on 11/09/18 at 04.11
- 40 years have passed since we first made this wine with its own unique personality. It was Miguel Torres Carbo who, striving to make a strongly coloured rose with fruity aromas, experimented with the Garnacha Tinta and Carinena grape varietals, achieving a rose that stood out from the rest and has continued to do so down through the years.
- This wine is characterised by its freshness and notes of red berries (redcurrant) accompanied by notes of apple and banana.
- On the palate it's very balanced and lush, with a long, persistent aftertaste.
- Perfect with traditional "tapas" and charcuterie, as well as vegetable dishes and pasta. Serve chilled (10deg C).