£8.55 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Sumarroca Pinot Noir 2013 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Sumarroca
Sumarroca Pinot Noir 2013 (Pinot Noir)
- View: Sumarroca Pinot Noir 2013 is light cherry.
- Nose: the nose shows elegant aromatic notes, candied fruit, red fruit, fragrant herbs
- Mouth: The wine has good acidity, spicy, long, light, tasty
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Penedès
WINERY: Bodegues Sumarroca
GRAPES: 100% pinot noir
Sumarroca viticultural landscape is characterized by a soft and wavy. These soils are poor in organic matter, nutrients and minerals, very suitable for growing grapes. The composition of the soil is clayey-calcareous Xerichrept Calcixerollic type, with a high proportion of limestone. The...
Buy Sumarroca Wine:
Highlighted review about Sumarroca Pinot Noir 2013
More reviews about Sumarroca Pinot Noir 2013
Posted on 15/09/15 at 09.11
- View: Sumarroca Pinot Noir Rosat 2013 has a bright pale cherry on soft purple funds.
- Nose: intense wine with great complexity, which combined live strawberry and floral notes of...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Sumarroca Pinot Noir 2009
Reviews about Sumarroca Pinot Noir 2007
Reviews about Sumarroca Pinot Noir 2012
Reviews about Sumarroca Pinot Noir 2011