Oriol Rossell (Penedes)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Rocaplana 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Oriol Rossell
Rocaplana 2017 (Sirah)
TASTING NOTES OF Rocaplana 2017:
- View: Rocaplana 2017 is cherry color with purple trim, high layer and abundant formation of lacrimal.
- Nose: It has a powerful intense nose where black fruits (such as blackberry, currant and ripe plum) is seen on a mineral and spicy background, in the final aromas of snuff leaf and black pepper appear. Lactic notes, which are also present, contribute, olfactivamente, a sweet feeling.
- Mouth: The entrance is nice with a clean and smooth passage, with silky tannins present, nothing harsh, and aromas of ripe fruit that persist. The end is acidic, clean and sweet, taste inviting to another glass.
GRAPES: 100% Syrah.
BODEGA: Oriol Rossell
Grape growers and wine producers from ancient times, Oriol Rossell is a family winery that has come to consolidate a great name as makers of cava. Its 85 ha. of vineyards are cultivated only with the traditional three varieties in the region, Xarel · lo, Macabeo and Parellada, and its purpose,...
Buy Oriol Rossell Wine:
Highlighted review about Rocaplana 2017
More reviews about Rocaplana 2017
Posted on 18/07/18 at 20.04
A different wine.
Posted on 24/04/19 at 04.24
- View: Cherry red with violet tones.
- Nose: Aromas of black fruits such as blackberries with spicy and mineral background also appreciate milky notes.
Aging: 6 months in barrels...
Posted on 04/02/19 at 11.11
Posted on 21/06/18 at 04.30
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Rocaplana 2012
Reviews about Rocaplana 2008
Reviews about Rocaplana 2015
Reviews about Rocaplana 2014