Raventós i Blanc de Nit 201775cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2017 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Penedes (Catalonia, Spain)|
|Winery:||Raventós i Blanc|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Macabeo, Macabeu, Monastrell, Parellada, Xarel·lo|
Description of Raventós i Blanc de Nit 2017
Raventós i Blanc de Nit 2017 (Macabeo, Macabeu, Monastrell, Parellada and Xarel·lo)
- View: Shown in bottle with pale pink and fine bubbles.
- Nose: Elegant and complex with citrus aromas and a white fresh fruits.
- Mouth: Vibrant and crisp with good acidity and flavors of fresh fruit in its route and final finish.
VINEYARD: Raventos i Blanc. It is one of the largest producers winemaking tradition documented the world. They will feature historical documents where it is recorded that in the year 1497 and vineyards are cultivated for own consumption and must be elaborated to market. In 1872 Josep Raventos year Fatjó the first sparkling wine made with native grapes from their farm and second fermentation in the bottle and in 1986 founded the winery where they continue to produce cavas of the highest quality.
GRAPES: Macabeu (43%), Xarelo (30%), Parellada (19%) and Monastrell (5%)
AGEING: Aged for at least 15 months in bottle in stacks.
PREPARATION: As with all wines made by Raventos i Blanc production is done organically. The harvest is manual input by gravity to hold. This is located very close to crops, allowing for rapid transport and prevent oxidation of the must. The pressing is at low pressures. The alcoholic fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks under controlled temperatures and separated by varieties.
WINE PAIRING: Perfect with sushi, pasta and any kind of appetizer combines.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 08.06 °C
How to serve
Raventos i Blanc Caves were founded by Josep Maria Raventos i Blanc in 1986. These 90 acres were handed down from generation to generation for over 500 years of history. It was just Josep Raventos, who in 1872 made the first dig in Spain and therefore the Raventos family is a driver of cava and the denomination in this country.More about the Winery
Reviews of Raventós i Blanc de Nit 2017
Raventós I Blanc de Nit Rose 2016
- Monastrell grapes impart a special complexity and elegance to De Nit, without affecting the rich freshness characteristic of all Raventos cavas.
- The grapes are harvested by hand and rapidly delivered to the winery, where they are processed via a gravity flow system.
- At each stage of the production process the atmosphere is controlled by dry ice. Assemblage is followed by bottle fermentation and ageing for at least 15 months in the neck-down position.