Discover More About Our Products
A sparkling wine as intriguing as the night, with a rosé body that masks a white soul, made from grapes of the varieties Xarel·lo 40%, Macabeo 36%, Parellada 18%, and Monastrell 6%, it does not contain added expedition liqueur. The initial aroma is clean, pure, almost crystalline, and slowly, citrus aromas reminiscent of fresh white fruit emerge with subtlety. It also gives off a certain creaminess that adds complexity. A dynamic and elegant Cava that begs you to taste and retaste it to uncover its vigor and enjoy its texture, full of freshness and sensuality. It is produced according to the mandates of biodynamic viticulture. Therefore, the vines are fertilized with manure, and pests are contained using plant-based infusions, in order to minimize the use of copper and sulfur.
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Penedes (Catalonia, Spain)|
|Winery:||Raventós i Blanc|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Macabeo, Macabeu, Monastrell, Parellada, Viura, Xarel·lo|
Elaboration of Raventós I Blanc de Nit 2016
Raventós I Blanc de Nit 2016 (Macabeo, Macabeu, Monastrell, Parellada, Viura and Xarel·lo)
TASTING NOTES OF Raventós I Blanc de Nit 2016:
- View: pale pink, salmon reflections.
- Nose: citrus, white fruit and cherries.
- Mouth: Vibrant, good acidity, soft and well integrated carbonic.
GRAPES: Macabeo, Xarel.lo, Parellada and Monastrell.
PAIRING: smoked, caviar and sushi.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
How to serve
Raventos i Blanc Caves were founded by Josep Maria Raventos i Blanc in 1986. These 90 acres were handed down from generation to generation for over 500 years of history. It was just Josep Raventos, who in 1872 made the first dig in Spain and therefore the Raventos family is a driver of cava and the denomination in this country.More about the Winery
Reviews of Raventós I Blanc de Nit 2016
- Monastrell grapes impart a special complexity and elegance to De Nit, without affecting the rich freshness characteristic of all Raventos cavas.
- The grapes are harvested by hand and rapidly delivered to the winery, where they are processed via a gravity flow system.
- At each stage of the production process the atmosphere is controlled by dry ice. Assemblage is followed by bottle fermentation and ageing for at least 15 months in the neck-down position.