|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Penedes (Catalonia, Spain)|
|Winery:||Raventós i Blanc|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Macabeo, Macabeu, Monastrell, Parellada, Viura, Xarel·lo, Perellada|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Extra Brut|
Elaboration of Raventós I Blanc de Nit 2015
Raventós I Blanc de Nit 2015 (Macabeo, Macabeu, Monastrell, Parellada, Viura, Xarel·lo and Perellada)
TASTING NOTE Raventós I Blanc de Nit 2015 :
- View: pinkish, fine bubbles
- Nose: citrus notes, white fruit
- Mouth: fruit, notes of herbs and dried flowers, good acidity, balanced
DENOMINATION OF ORIGIN: Conca Del Riu Anoia
VINEYARD: Raventós i Blanc
GRAPES: Perellada, Macabeu, Xarel·lo, Monastrell,
Minimum of three years in rhyme, without added expedition liquor, Extra Brut.
PREPARATION: Biodynamic viticulture
MARINAJE DEL VINO: rice, white meats, starters and appetizers, desserts based on fruit sorbet.
CONSUMPTION TEMPERATURE: 8-10ºC
ALCOHOLIC GRADUATION: 12%
How to serve
Raventos i Blanc Caves were founded by Josep Maria Raventos i Blanc in 1986. These 90 acres were handed down from generation to generation for over 500 years of history. It was just Josep Raventos, who in 1872 made the first dig in Spain and therefore the Raventos family is a driver of cava and the denomination in this country.More about the Winery
Reviews of Raventós I Blanc de Nit 2015
Raventós I Blanc de Nit Rose 2016
- Monastrell grapes impart a special complexity and elegance to De Nit, without affecting the rich freshness characteristic of all Raventos cavas.
- The grapes are harvested by hand and rapidly delivered to the winery, where they are processed via a gravity flow system.
- At each stage of the production process the atmosphere is controlled by dry ice. Assemblage is followed by bottle fermentation and ageing for at least 15 months in the neck-down position.