Jean Leon Vinya Le Havre Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 200675cl
Jean Leon Vinya Le Havre Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2006
You will like to know that…
The courage and determination to continue forward despite adversity, evening turning it into a challenge, together with the adventurous spirit of its founder Jean Leon, have been the keys to the success of these wineries. Jean Leon-Vinya Le Havre Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve 2006 is the true expression of Jean Leon's spirit - to this day the wineries remain faithful to the philosophy of their founder, committed to being innovative and elegant in all their wines as a way to continue making history. The story of an entrepreneur who fought tirelessly to achieve his dreams. Jean Leon-Vinya Le Havre-Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve-2014 is an elegant wine for the enjoyment and celebration of those who know how to harvest success by turning adversity into a challenge ... Cheers.
Description of Jean Leon Vinya Le Havre Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2006
Jean Leon Vinya Le Havre Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2006 (Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon)
- View: Jean Leon Vinya Le Havre Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2006 is high layer, with red trim and tile.
- Nose: Intense varietal aroma, complex, with notes of quince and prunes, enhanced by the aromas of oak aging (vanilla, toast, smoke, etc..)
- Mouth: offers a meaty and velvety attack. Good structure with soft tannins, accompanied by notes of quince and nuts (toasted hazelnut), retains a good aging potential, with a long, lingering, pleasant aftertaste.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon
CELLAR: Jean Leon
The designer wine ‘Jean León' is the culmination of the life of one man, a man whose fascinating biography begins in 1928. Jean León was born in Santander, in northern Spain, and his real name was Ceferino Carrión.More about the Winery
Reviews of Jean Leon Vinya Le Havre Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2006
Mixture of red and brown colour. On the nose, red fruit and green pepper. The barrel leaves good flavours.
To this red would have paired better with a softer meat.
- View: Cherry red and middle layer.
- Nose: fruity aromas, jam, compote, wild fruits, balsamic notes, menthol aromas, roasted notes, spicy notes, pepper, bay leaf and vanilla.
- Mouth: complex, tannic, pleasant tannins, tasty, good acidity and a long finish.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc.
AGEING: aged in barrels of French and American oak for 18 months and then matured at least two years in bottle.
PREPARATION: fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
PAIRING: small game, roasts, venison, sausages, big game hunting, boar. Stews
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
The Jean Leon Vinya Le Havre Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva was far better than the food.
Nice chat with friends.