Gran Viña Sol 201675cl
Gran Viña Sol 2016
Description of Gran Viña Sol 2016
Gran Viña Sol 2016 (Chardonnay and Parellada)
TASTING NOTES OF Gran Viña Sol 2016:
- View: pale yellow, greenish reflections.
- Nose: fruity aromas, ripe fruit, floral notes and smoky notes.
- Mouth: unctuous, complex, elegant, citrus notes, roasted notes and spicy notes.
GRAPES: Chardonnay and Parellada.
AGEING: Aged in French oak barrels.
PAIRING: fish, seafood, shellfish, rice dishes, fideuá, poultry and fresh cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 11 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Reviews of Gran Viña Sol 2016
- Tasting notes: Colour: bright straw. Nose: fresh, white flowers, ripe
fruit. Palate: flavourful, fruity, good acidity, balanced
- Score: 88
Gran Viña Sol Chardonnay 2008
- View: Pale yellow and bright.
- Nose: floral and ripe fruit (banana, pear, apple and peach), nice touches of citrus (tangerine peel) and a minty background notes.
- Mouth: Body firm, fresh, long, elegant and a lingering finish.
GRAPES: Chardonnay Parellada 85% and 15%.
WINE PAIRING: as an aperitif and as a companion for rice, seafood and fish.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10 ° C
- View: straw yellow with steely edge. Clean and bright
- Nose: medium, clean and fresh intensity. They can appreciate notes of white stone fruit, green apple, peach and certain tropical notes.
- Boca: Fresh entry followed by a slight fruity step is marked by a correct acidity and bitter notes subtle end.
GRAPES: Parellada, Garnacha Blanca
PREPARATION: Fermentation of Viña Sol takes place in stainless steel tanks at low temperatur
PAIRING: Soft Starters, Grilled vegetables, tempura, white meats, rice fish, eggs, cheese soft pasta, Appetizer
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11.5%